Features of our Firm
AI-EI law firm was established by Michihiro MORI with some attorneys mainly from Nishimura & Asahi.
The office has expertise in dispute resolution, especially civil and commercial litigation,
as well as labor / employment matters.
We have experienced lawyers with a wide range of backgrounds, including lawyers with experience as a judge and an in-house lawyer.
Overview of the Firm
We handle cases utilizing accumulated intelligence as well as emotional intelligence.
The office has expertise in dispute resolution, especially civil and commercial litigation, as well as labor/employment matters.
- Click here
- Rei Yamaguchi joins the office
- Akiko Egami joins the office
- Yuya Aoki joins the office
- Koji Kano joins the office
- Takahiro Ito joins the office
- Keisuke Nakamura joins the office
- Toshihide Haruyama joins the office
- Shu Kishikawa joins the office
9F Uchisaiwaicho-Tokyu Building, 1-3-2 Uchisaiwaicho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0011, Japan
- - 1-minute walk from Toei Mita Line "Uchisaiwaicho" Station A5 Exit
- - 4-minute walk from Tokyo Metro Ginza Line "Shimbashi" Station 7 Exit
- - 2-minute walk from Shimbashi, Uchisaiwaicho Underpass E Exit
- - 5-minute walk from JR "Shimbashi" Station Hibiyaguchi
- - 6-minute walk from Toei Asakusa Line "Shimbashi" Station
- - 7-minute walk from Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line / Hibiya Line "Hibiya" Station