About using the inquiry form
・Inquiries regarding project requests are accepted via this inquiry form, but legal consultations or requests for legal opinions are not accepted directly via this form. Therefore, please note that we cannot respond to such inquiries.
・Even if you make an inquiry about a matter, there will be no attorney-client relationship between our office and you (as the sender) just by submitting information via this inquiry form. In addition, the information provided in this form is not considered confidential information that lawyers are legally obliged to keep confidential; therefore, please take care when providing information.
・Our office endeavors to respond promptly to inquiries sent via this inquiry form, but we cannot guarantee that we will be able to provide a comprehensive answer or respond by a certain deadline. Therefore, where there is no response from our office, our office is not at liberty to disclose the reason or assume any other obligations or responsibilities. In addition, even if damage is caused to you (as the user) from using this inquiry form, our office will not be liable for such damage; accordingly, please use it at your own risk.
1. Acquisition of personal information
Please note that our office will acquire personal information using appropriate means within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use specified in the next section.
2. Purposes of use of personal information
Please note that our office will use personal information only within the scope of the following purposes, except when the relevant person’s consent is obtained or when permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations:
• Legal work
• Responding to inquiries
• Guidance on our activities (including lectures, seminars and other guidance, sending greeting cards, etc.)
• Recruitment selection, contact, etc. of lawyers or secretaries, personnel management after hiring (including continuous communication with applicants or prospective employees)
• Other purposes incidental to the above purpose of use.
3. Management of personal information
If our office leaks or loses personal information, we will take all necessary and appropriate measures to prevent any damage, etc.; furthermore, we will provide necessary and appropriate supervision of our lawyers and employees, so that such measures are taken appropriately.
4. Provision of personal data to a third party
Our office will not provide personal data to a third party except with the relevant person’s consent or when permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations.
5. Request for notification, disclosure, correction, etc. of the purpose of use of personal data, suspension of use, etc.
Where the person requests notification of the purpose of use, disclosure, correction/addition/deletion, suspension/deletion of use, or suspension of provision to a third party of the person’s personal data that our office maintains, our office will respond appropriately to such requests in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act after confirming the identity of the person, or that an agent has been legally delegated by the person.
6. Contact point for inquiries